Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Express Yourself - Series 1



Scott Chaffin Kirchner, is an aspiring actor whose zest for life I have never encountered in anyone before. Yes, he's my brother-in-law but he is also one of my favorite people. He laughs more than anyone I know and has a heart of gold that will never stop loving people. It was my honor to start my "Express Yourself" photo series with this young man.

Have you ever taken the time to realize that each person has a slightly, or drastically, different facial expression for the emotion of anger, sadness, fear, etc? The "Express Yourself" photo series will be a variety of emotions captured through the lens. The whole series will be for viewing later but here's a taste of it now. 

Scott loves to take everything to the max therefore his expressions are quite exaggerated. But nonetheless excellent! I hope you enjoy this set of photos and I hope they bring a smile to your face. Oh, and watch for Scott at the Skinny Improv in Springfield, MO in the coming months.

Can you guess the emotion?

2 comments:

Lucia said...

Yup, they made me laugh alright. He's a nut! Great job Katie.

Jenny Simburger said...

Can't wait to see more, Kate! :) Sooo great!